Orlycoin | the O RLY? owl has a coin!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY!

2 posters

Go down

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Empty Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY!

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Orly_web

Orlycoin [ORLY] | Hoo-hoo-hoo!

Orlycoin [ORLY] launches as a hybrid PoW & PoS coin with incremental block reward

Total coins in hybrid PoW & PoS phase: ~30-35 million Orlycoins
(this is an estimate: both PoW and PoS blocks are found during this phase)

Block time: ~60 seconds
Algorithm: X15

Is there a premine? No, there is no premine. How do you pay for hosting and development? Out of my [s]owl[/s] own pocket.
Will there be an exchange soon? [s]If the coin runs smooth and there's enough support from you guys, I'll contact exchanges.[/s] Listed!

Increasing block reward for fair coin distribution? O RLY?
Blockreward will start at 64 coins per block and increase with 32 coins, every 10,080 blocks:

Phase 1
block           0 - 10,080 ->  rewards 64 Orlycoins

Phase 2
block    10,081 - 20,161 ->  rewards 96 Orlycoins

Phase 3
block    20,162 - 30,242 -> rewards 128 Orlycoins

[..]

Phase ~20
block 191,539 - 201,600 -> rewards 672 Orlycoins

After the hybrid PoW & PoS phase Orlycoin moves over to full-PoS with an annual 4% PoS mining interest for anyone supporting the network by running the wallet.

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Nowai1

Pools:

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Suprnova

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Aikapool

Want to host Orly @ your pool? Send me a message and I'll add your pool to the list!

Exchanges:

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Alcurex_exchange

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Yobitnet_exchange

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Nova_exchange

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! ORLY

Want to host Orly @ your exchange? Send me a message and I'll add your exchange to the list!

Wallets:

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Orlycoin-qt

Miscellaneous:
Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Coinmarketcap

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Orly_forum

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Blockexplorer

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! E-mail

Orly @ Social Media:

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Orly_at_reddit

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Orly_at_facebook

The history of O'RLY:

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Know_your_meme_button

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Know_your_meme_player

Configuration file: orlycoin.conf

Code:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23451
addnode=85.214.137.118
addnode=62.163.9.155
addnode=158.69.159.45

Orly art! O RLY?

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Doge_bites

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Doge_orly_riches

If you rly like Orlycoin, show your support by donating a few Satoshi!

Orlycoin: oQ79NCahbQ3roJQJTiHfbfWYhv2L8k7TV9
Bitcoin: 193CZmxB2Zi31txvitVinQYUAM2cqEEn2T

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 01, 2016 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://orlycoin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Empty Re: Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY!

Post by recitestores Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:38 pm

I want to join the contest how should I do?

recitestores

Back to top Go down

Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY! Empty Re: Orlycoin [ORLY] Everything you need to know about Orly! O RLY? YA RLY!

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:48 pm

recitestores wrote:I want to join the contest how should I do?

Welcome @ Orlycoin forum!

The contest is in the meme sub board @ https://orlycoin.forumotion.com/t1-orlycoin-meme-contest-send-in-your-winning-orlycoin-meme-and-win-big-orly-prices-o-rly-ya-rly
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://orlycoin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down